The Basic Ingredient for All Female Led Relationships
People may argue about whether or not a Female Led Relationship needs to use chastity control to work well. They may also debate about whether or not the man is inferior to the woman in the relationship. Of all the debates and options all couples may encounter while structuring their Female Led Relationship there is one common ingredient that must be the foundation for any and all Female Led Relationship: honoring a woman’s choices.
Whether a couple participates in a FLR by choice or by nature, the one thing that is common is the man’s decision to honor the woman’s choices.
If you are in a FLR and you are wondering whether you are ‘doing it right’, you should understand that when you honor the choices of the woman you are with, then you are doing it right.
- When she asks to be treated a certain way, as a man you should honor that.
- When she says she wants chicken for dinner, as a man you should honor that.
- When she wants to be left alone, as a man you should honor that.
- When she says she is ready to try a new career, as a man you should honor and support that.
- If she tells you she is not interested in an idea that you present to her, as a man you should honor that.
- If she wants to try a new idea during your intimate moments, as a man you should honor that.
- If she wants you to make some of the decisions on your own, as a man you should honor that.
- If she wants to cuddle and be comforted, as a man you should honor that.
You do not need whips, chains, foot worship, spankings, sexual control or forced domination to classify your relationship as a FLR. The aforementioned options are fetishes and kinks and may be used to motivate the submissive man but, if a man truly wants to participate in a FLR, he will not need any of those things because his desire to please the woman he loves comes from his heart.
If a man is trying to convince you that you can not have a FLR without dominating him forcefully, placing him in chastity or making him kiss your feet he is either misinformed or he is being manipulative.
All he needs to do is place honoring the woman’s preferences and choices as the number one priority and you have successfully created a FLR.